Manager - Gainesville Oaks Mall APPLY NOW
ARTSY ABODE are unique retail boutiques that specialize in the most desirable and unique items in the gift industry. Artsy was founded over 16 years ago with the goal to provide our guests with personal attention to find that perfect gift in a colorful environment that is a great place to shop and work! Our stores are premier destinations for customers shopping both for themselves, or the perfect gift for all occasions.
We provide benefits, excellent product discounts as well as fabulous holiday bonus initiatives.
We are looking for a positive minded, talented, energetic, and sales-focused Manager with prior experience building customer relationships and fostering community engagement with an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be sales driven, enjoy actively engaging with customers, and possess the ability to coach for excellence. Knowledge of retail operations, sales, and clientele are a few of the tools for success.
The manager knows everything about our product, immerses themselves into our brands and culture, and takes pride in providing every guest with a best-in-class customer experience. They are constantly looking to hire and develop top talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results. Whether it be learning new merchandise collections, developing a strong client base or strengthening store operations, Artsy Abode Store Managers are successful leaders exceeding sales goals.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager:
- Minimum 5 years of retail management experience - jewelry retail experience preferred.
- Business and results oriented with experience clienteling and building customer relationships.
- Able to plan and host in store events.
- Previous leadership experience in retail management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with point of sale and computer systems.
- Ability to recruit, train, and retain successful talent.
- Clear understanding of key metrics and KPI's.
- Ensure desired brand philosophy and experience is being fostered through customer interactions
- Build a high performing selling environment that is always committed to exceeding customer’s expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Mentor, lead and encourage a team that is accountable for store results and consistently achieves key store metrics
- Implement action plans to improve key performance indicators to maximize business
- Foster an inspiring environment for learning and support the ongoing development of the store team.
- Recognize performance through “in the moment” coaching
- Build a network of qualified talent within the community to fill open positions
- Partner with visual merchandising to implement directives, and ensure compelling visual standards are always met.
- Maintain optimal floor coverage and schedules to maximize store productivity
- Identify, document and resolve performance issues and policy violations in partnership with Human Resources
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements of a Store Manager:
- 5 years+ of leadership experience in a retail environment
- Proven leadership skills in a fast paced, team orientated environment and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Strong business acumen with the ability to confidently analyze selling reports and speak to the store’s business
- Demonstrates the ability to recruit, coach and develop staff
- Results driven leader with the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
- A passionate, enthusiastic, and engaging personality
- Proficient experience working with retail POS systems, IT systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week full-time including early morning, evenings/nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have a valid driver's license with auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation--some travel is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive team morale
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure while meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Plan and prioritize daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Generous Employee Discount!!
Artsy Abode is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.50 - $25.00 per hour