Jewelry Sales Assistant Manager - Artsy Abode Orange Park Mall APPLY NOW
ARTSY ABODE was founded 16 years ago to provide our guests with personal attention to find that perfect gift in a colorful environment that is a great place to shop and work. We provide an extensive selection of popular brands including Pandora, Alex and Ani, Kendra Scott and Simply Southern. Our Orange Park store is perfectly situated in the heart of the Orange Park Mall.
Artsy Abode in the Orange Park Mall is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Assistant Manager with exceptional management skills with proven sales experience and results. Must be sales driven and have the ability to coach for excellence. Flexible schedules required with the ability to work evenings and weekends. Reliable transportation essential. Must have excellent customer service skills, be an effective problem-solver who promptly responds to customer needs. Knowledge of retail operations, sales, and inventory control required. Excellent supervisory skills and interpersonal skills. Computer literate, outgoing, and friendly communication style.
This position is focused on developing the PANDORA brand in our location
This is the perfect position for a professional who excels in delivering a great client experience. The ideal candidate will have been recognized for flawlessly executing brand and operational standards that have produced the highest possible sales volume and maximized profitability opportunities
Successful Managers should have:
• 3-5 years of retail management experience
• Experience in selling specialty, luxury and or lifestyle consumer goods is strongly preferred
• Previous leadership experience as a Store Manager • Experience working within a branded concept is preferred
• Strong recruiting, interviewing, and staffing skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• A passionate and enthusiastic personality
• Business acumen • Experience working with IT systems
• Clearly demonstrated budgeting, marketing and inventory management experience
A Successful member of Store Management should be able to:
• Ensure all employees are well informed about the Pandora history, vision and mission
• Drive Sales and Motivate staff
• Execute a high level of after sales service by proactively following up on sales orders, deliveries and claim handling
• Manage a Profit and Loss Statement, Mystery Shopping Report and Store Report
• Review the business through budgets and a continuous control and handling of all income and costs
• Provides Team with timely feedback, both formal and informal
• Maintain a continuous update and styling of the showroom to optimize sales
• Plan and prioritize daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
Artsy Abode is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
**25% employee discount on applicable merchandise in stores!
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
|||Orange Park Florida|||||||||TK~98MU3HSBR_lGg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false